Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The hypocrisy of Relativism

I’ve been missing my cat, Chico. While pondering the injustice that keeps me separated from my beloved pet, I was struck with the urge to muse. I can muse now, you know.

The circumstances surrounding my heartbreak serve as an example of the hypocrisy of Relativism, its prevalence in the modern world, and how even the Vatican is tainted by it.

Let me explain; the Relativists would have us hold that there is no immutable Truth, no right and wrong, and have us embrace the notion of “if it feels good, do it”. They erroneously represent that world-view as being tolerant, yet exclusively legitimate. Those same people would go so far as to allow two men to live together as man and wife, but do you think they would let a man and his cats live together as man and pets? Unfortunately, the answer is a resounding no.

Thus is the state of fallen man, he even loses his dominion over the animals and the affection of his cat.